Friday, June 18, 2010

Vital Juice and Facebook



I have some great news to pass along as a follow up to my Farmers' Market Frittata post! Vital Juice, another great resource, picked up my recipe (see that category on their site) on a recommendation from Karen Seiger at Markets of New York and published it yesterday (see my post on her book here). Today, she posted a gorgeous photo of the garlic scapes at the Greenmarket in Union Square, just like the ones that went into the frittata that I mentioned.


The other news is that I've started doing mini-posts on Facebook. Please become a fan of The Experimental Gourmand there and see some more food photos, links to articles I think are interesting, and posts on other food (and eating!) topics. I'm not responsible for any hunger pangs that might follow as a result!


Buon appetito!


No comments:

All Images and Text copyright by The Experimental Gourmand 2005-2023. All rights reserved. No reprints or copies permitted without express written permission of the author.